site detail login


Staff member
What other/special types of car do you buy?

Cars owned by non-Malaysian citizens

We do buy cars owned by non-Malaysian citizens. However, the process differs from Carsome’s standard procedures.

Non-Malaysian car owners have to go through the following processes:

  1. Clear any outstanding bank loans and provide a Puspakom B5 report (transfer of ownership inspection process at Puspakom).
  2. Send the car to Carsome for inspection and finalise transaction (accept Carsome’s on-the-spot offer or opt for online bidding).
  3. Perform the ownership transfer in person with Carsome’s inspector at JPJ’s (the Road and Transport Department of Malaysia) center, where the car owner’s thumbprint will be recorded.
  4. Wait for Carsome to issue payment.
Cars registered outside Malaysia

At the moment, we only buy cars registered in Malaysia (including Sabah and Sarawak), except Labuan and Langkawi.

Cars registered under Police or Army ID

The process for selling cars registered under Police or Army ID follows our standard procedures. Car owners with vehicles registered under Police or Army ID are required to update their IDs to the standard 12-digit NRIC number before proceeding.

Cars with engines over 3,000cc

At the moment, we only accept the makes and models below:

  • Ford: Ranger, Trader
  • Honda: Accord, Elysion, LaGreat
  • Isuzu: Citation, D-Max
  • Mazda: BT-50, CX-9, MPV
  • Mitsubishi: Pajero, Storm, Triton
  • Nissan: Cefiro, Elgrand, Infiniti, Murano, Skyline, Urvan
  • Toyota: Alphard, Estima, Harrier, Hiace, Hilux, Land Cruiser
If you are uncertain about your make and model, please write to us at or call us at 1800-82-3388 for more information.


We purchase vans, performance cars, and all reconditioned cars with company or individual approved permits (AP). If you are unable to find the car model on Carsome’s online appointment booking form, please write to us at or call us at 1800-82-3388 to arrange for an inspection appointment.